Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorrow, tears and blood: dem regular trademark

I'm not even gonna try and repair Darwish's pictoid below cuz the last three I've put up have gone the same route. In anycase, Palestinian's and many Arabs are saddened by the loss of this poet. Oh well, when I'm feeling a little more on point, I'll post a couple of his contemporaries that you might dig.

On a related note, there's a new link on the right-hand side for a really good blog on the South Florida underground music scene. There are a lot of bands missing, but there is also a lot of bands on there with photos, album covers and text to get your collecting buds wets. I recommend it as it is (unlike this cyberturd before you) updated regularly. Good, solid info -- trustworthy. Real info for real people.

DJ Craze at The Vagabond tonight if you're into that.

No comments: