Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good news for book/record sales

Okay, off the bat: David Foster Wallace offs himself. Now we'll see more jack-offs giving Infinite Jest a try.

Second outing on the third inning: cancer ate Pink Floyd's Richard Wright.

Okay. It's a busy September and everytime I try to get away from this celeb-death shit, they pull me back in. Go fucking figure. However, I will be adding some links here to your right of interesting and culturally enhancing blogstuffs. Real info for real people kinda shit.

Shoutouts to people who are alive as far as I'm concerned this evening:

a) Ian Maguire! Click on his fruit photo blog. Very yummy.
b) Jacques Laroche! Click on his über-heady blog about important stuff for smart people.

2 comments:

Bleeding Palm said...

What about Cool Hand Luke? Is his passing not blog-worthy?

Abel F. said...

Yes it was. I'm sorry for dropping the ball on him. I'll cull something for him soon.