Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Man-o-man-o-man! Am I a liar or what?

Truth be told, I had some really good intentions for this here thing. Most of them pure, real pure, but so far I've managed to cockfuck this enterprise into an unholy death-record and I haven't even been real good at it for what it's worth. Maybe I should do a Bonghits Twitter or some such shit, or shanghai the whole operation over to the Facebook or whatever crap looms to come along and overtake that since I happen to while myself flipping through pics and reading words or assembling a fantasy list of all my favorite records (4000 to be exact)...

Hey! Maybe that's what I'll do! I'll transport the record list to here and stay competitive in the bloggosphere and show for once that I am a dog with real breeding! And of course, I'll try my darnest to throw in a personal anecdote or story retelling to finally bring this project back to full glory! Fuck yeah!

Maybe I'll start with how I got almost arrested for vagrancy the other night... yeah, that's the ticket baby, that's the ticket.

No comments: